ALT, ILC and IBA Collaboration
The Aboriginal Lands Trust of South Australia signed a Statement of Collaboration with the Indigenous Land Corporation and Indigenous Business Australia in September 2017. The objectives of the collaboration are to;
- Maximise the economic potential of the Trust’s assets
- Identify and progress specific commercial initiatives
- Develop scalable and transferable business investment models
- Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders to leverage investment in the Trust’s assets
- Provide a social and financial return on investment
Three projects have been targeted for collaboration, specifically the Sussex St redevelopment, Head of Bight business investment and the establishment of a GIS Mapping system for ALT lands.
The ILC has committed one staff member from their Information Communication Services unit to assist the ALT in developing a GIS system to manage ALT lands and leases. The project will be finished by late August. For more information please contact the ALT for more information.